Guil no Canada

Thursday, October 12, 2006

=)

Hey my little picles!!

I went to a cottage with my leadership class for work shops and stuff like that. Me, another guy and 20 girls! hahaha I had lots of fun! ^^ and the cottage was on the same lake one of my host families live =) and its wonderful! Actually I can't lie.. I love every single lake they have here! But some of them are incredibles! We had games! It was reeeeally funny haha! the girls there are pretty nice. In both ways ^^ lol. So then my week started at school and TONS of projects and tests. bah =/ I'm really busy with that this next week. It's kinda boring but next semester is going to be great! i'll have two Co-op (I'll be vonlunteering at a kids school to work with them 2 hours a day), then Physical Education and Ancient History. So history is the only subject I'll have homework and stuff. And ahhh, I'll try to change my maths and chem tomorrow for this semester still. Cuz like, many things I'm learning are not useful back home and I'm reeeally busy with all this. I wanna have more time to enjoy social life and study french! Back to my week, I went to a party on Friday (and canadians are just hilarious at parties. lol) and then to a baptism and Thanksgiving on Saturday! It was a quite day.. and I was kinda down, miss you guys there in Brazil! So then on Sunday, I went to the movies to something called All nighter I think. People go there and they play two movies starting at 11 pm. Everybody was there haha! I actually went with Daniela (mexican girls in city.. she's cool :D) So I got home at 4 am and I went online. At 5:30 I went to bed and 6:30 I was up! And yes, I was exhausted! hahaha Rene (my host dad's work partner) invited me to go hunting! So that was him picking me up. We got some coffee at Tim Hortons because it was freezing! He has this black labrador that went with us. I shot one partridge! It's a bird as you can see at the picture lol And he shot another one. It's sooo much fun! They also hunt bears, mooses and other animal. And believe or not, even bears here eat Tim Hortons (yep, they are ALL freaking addicted! haha). The thing is that hunters leave some donuts or anything like that in the middle of the busch and the bears come to get them, and they shoot them. Well, after that I drove a four wheelers!! It's sooooooo cool! It can go really fast if you want, but you gotta be careful even because there were some cars in the same trail as me. Rene everytime was like "Slooooooooooow down cowboy!" LOL he's a really nice french man. I met his family too. And they are all bilinguals, so suddenly they start speaking french, then they start english again.. and then french. it's funny! About my frenchh, well it's going.. but I'll sutdy harder now let's see if it works.. haha Anyways, I hope I can drive four wheelers again! And I wanna drive a skidoo ^^ ! Btw, they think we are having snow next Saturday! =) My house here is completely decorated with Halloween stuff. I'll take some pics later. It's funny how people love it here, I like it! My district is not having Cross Canada, but maybe we are having some kinda trip like that. But I really wanna go on Cross Canada, so I've been talking to people from other districts near me who are having it. They are gonna ask their counsellor if I can join them! I still need to ask Gary (district chairperson), but it's half way walked! Today I had a chem test. I think I'll get a good mark. Jesska and Becka came here yesterday and we studied and watched a kinda "Glamour Girls" they have here. They all dressed with fancy dresses and all. It's cool, and I hope I can go watch the girls next year on Frebruary!. [You guys HAFTO check this song later: Jack Johnson - No Other Way! hehe it's gooood =) ] Tomorrow is gonna be fun! I have an interview with the local radio.. but it's gonna be recorded then edited and then they put it on the radio! And I'll go on a stage at school with Sarah. The first girls in that video I posted some days ago (the one who says "Oi Brasil"). We are going to donate almost $3000 (:-O) to a baby who has cancer. It's sad. =/ We had this penny drive (there were jars all over the school and people put their coins there..) and the classroom with the jar with more money won. About family here it's okay. And I'll probably do something with the Salonius soon (second host family). They are freakin' nice to me =D ! They called me to do something on Monday, but I had already accepted going hunting with Rene..

There are some links on the bottom of this website for fotologs, blogs and websites of other exchange students I know, and I highly recommend!

I wanna jump high!!

SAUDADES! =**

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger Bruno Freitas, Raphael Negrão, Paula Pasqualetti, Gabriela Andrade, Bruna Leone, Stephanie Mantovani, Raquel Gotesman said...

ja q vc quer q eu seja o 1o tem q ser um comentario rapido ^^
=DDDD

 
At 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

então
uq q eh cottage
e esse povo gosto do seu strogonoff??
tipo eu sei q num eh o da minha festa, mas o seu tbm num deve ser mto ruim
e sobre vc caçar
eu ainda não acredito que vc fez isso, depois vc ainda vai me conta direito

 
At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

guiiiiiiii tomara q de certo o cross canadaa !! mas vai da certo simmmmm ;) e q maximooooooooo vc dirigindoo ^^ tem q por fotossss xD
amoooooo vcc =*******

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home